If you are highly skilled and motivated, this premier legal department has a Contract Administrator opportunity that will let you grow your legal career. Self-starters with a true passion for the legal industry are strong candidates for this Contract Administrator role. This Contract Administrator job, which is long-term temporary, is based in Washington, District of Columbia. For immediate consideration, contact Grace Nowlin at [ Email address blocked ] -
- Guide the full life cycle of company contracts, from first request to final signature and contract distribution
- Arrange a variety of contractual provisions and administering contract proposals
- Make reports from within the contracts database on an as-needed basis- Assist in promoting and tracking the approval and execution process
- Special organizational skills to track and monitor contracts for future obligations, expiration dates and other contractual deadlines
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize client matters and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent through each task performed
- Foundational knowledge in contracts
- Demonstrated knowledge of Legal Contracts
- Contracting experience highly desired
- Deep understanding of contract administration
- Comprehensive knowledge of Commercial Contracts
- Command of contract negotiation
- Adeptness in Draft Contracts
- General familiarity with Negotiate Contracts
- Track record of expertise in diverse computer applications
- Relevant experience in the specific field or related area
- Eagerness to learn about new ideas and concepts
- Prior experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
This dynamic, growing firm has an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your legal career. The ideal candidate is eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment.
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with some of the best companies on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, and document review matters. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Legal office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/legal to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2020 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Contracts Administrator.