Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a brand-new luxury apartment community? AMLI Residential has an exciting new property in Miami. We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to be part of this exciting new development. As the Property Manager, you will be responsible for the operational and financial aspects of a 316-unit luxury midrise scheduled to pre-lease this summer.
As the Property Manager, you will develop strategic goals and facilitate the property's performance in all areas; human resources, marketing, leasing, collections, resident services, maintenance, revenue enhancement, capital improvements, information reporting, and compliance with all applicable laws and company policies. Duties include:
* Operate financially within the approved proforma and operations budget without constant AVP oversight.
* Participate in the development of the overall lease-up strategy,
* Develop an excellent working relationship with the construction and Development Team throughout the development process.
* Prepare annual budgets and monthly forecasts with the assistance of AVP.
* Provide leadership and direction for all on-site employees under their supervision,
* Implement, design, and maintain a resident retention program, i.e., resident referral program or social activities. Analyze, assess and follow up on Kingsley Index for overall customer satisfaction.
* Perform physical inspections of the property and verify the condition of vacant apartments. Coordinate with maintenance and make-ready staff to ensure timely apartment recondition after move-out.
* Ensure effective implementation of Preventative Maintenance Programs
* Provide constant vendor/contractor communications concerning work scheduling, billings, vendor relations, and certificates of insurance.
Marketing and Merchandising: Partner with the AVP, the Development Team, and the marketing group as needed to develop and support marketing programs that meet property performance objectives and ensure maximum cost-effectiveness and results:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* Three to five years of work experience as a Property Manager in a Class A property.
* Previous lease-up experience is a big plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
AMLI offers the following benefits to meet the needs of AMLI employees and their families:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* 401(k) Company Match
* Apartment Rent Discounts
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Time Off - Vacation, personal, sick, and company holidays
AMLI is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages personal and professional growth. We have one of the best training programs in our industry, supporting the certification process and ongoing leadership development. Apply online now and discover the boundless opportunities available here at AMLI.
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Leasing (Contract Law)
- Real Estates