To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stockton, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Recruiter
Freedom Mortgage • Stockton, CA
Posted 3 days ago
Regional Mortgage Sales Recruiter Are you relationship driven? Do you have a network of candidates looking for the next best career opportunity? Freedom Mortgage is experiencing explosive growth and we are looking for high energy, passionate recruiters who want to work in a dynamic environment!
This position can be seated in our: California, Seattle and or Colorado locations.
The ideal Recruiter will have experience networking and recruiting for Mortgage or Financial Services Sales/Commissioned roles in a production environment.
- This person will be responsible for recruitment and the strategic development, implementation and ongoing execution of effective recruitment plans and selection strategies supporting Loan Advisor/ Mortgage Banker/ Sales Leader roles across the Freedom Mortgage footprint.
- Partnering with Area Managers, Sales Managers and Hiring Managers to source, qualify, interview and hire top producing Loan Officer/ Mortgage Banker candidates in strategically defined market regions
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs
- Develop action plan for growth in target markets including metrics from first contact to successful hire
- Meet hiring goals as determined by the Recruiting Department leadership
- Sources passive candidates through networking using the recruiter’s existing data base and internet research techniques
- Communicate weekly with Regional and Branch Managers to review recruiting reports, growth goals and progress weekly communications Provide weekly candidate’s pipeline updates to Regional, Recruiting and Sales leadership
- Offer interviewing and on-boarding guidance to Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- Develop and maintain strong candidate relationships for current and future hiring needs
- Network with referral partners and passive and proactive candidates
- 3-5 yrs. experience as a sales recruiter with proven track record – prefer both corporate and agency experience
- Source, qualify and recruit highly professional, top producing Loan Officers for branch or call center environments
- Commitment to and successfully achieve (and exceed) hiring goals as determined by the company Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Currently maintains a network of Loan Originators, general mortgage professionals and referral partners
- Ability to target companies and passive candidates by leveraging all available online and offline resources
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Must be proficient in working with Applicant Tracking systems to ensure all efforts are consistently up to date to enable accurate and timely reporting Knowledge of:
- Experience in supporting branch locations or sales call center environment Active book of leads/ Loan Officer Contacts / Pipeline management
- Direct passive searches utilizing Boolean searches, cold call, networking techniques. AIRS certification a plus
- Understand and operate within the legal requirements and federal and state regulations related to employment
- Compliance with EEOC and employment laws
- Experience in ATS candidate management
- Relationship Management
- Verbal and written communications
- Interpersonal skills
- Interviewing, assessment, and negotiation
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as a top 5 residential lender in the USA. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than 200 billion dollars in loans. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine’s, Inc. 5000 rankings for the fastest growing private firms in the nation for five consecutive years (2013-2017).
Freedom Mortgage has over 4000 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (multiple sites in Southern New Jersey and Fort Washington, PA) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Orlando, FL; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ.
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans