To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Thousand Oaks, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Thousand Oaks, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Analytical Scientist – HPLC/LCMS responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- • Design and execute experiments for analytical support of biotherapeutic proteins using HPLC, LCMS, and capillary electrophoresis
- • Troubleshoot and maintain analytical equipment in good working order
- • Develop and optimize analytical methods
- • Analyze and clearly document experiments in Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN)
- • Use phase appropriate GxP documentation and scientific report writing
The ideal candidate would possess:
- • Experience conducting and analyzing HPLC, LCMS, and electrophoretic methods and data
- • Experience developing, qualifying, and testing analytical methods
- • Strong analytical lab skills and technical knowledge of proteins and peptides
- • Excellent documentation skills, including an understanding of GxP requirements
- • Excellent communication (oral and written) skills and attention to detail
- • Excellent pipetting skills
- • Strong computer and organizational skills
- • Ability to work independently and as part of a larger analytical team
- • Desire to learn new techniques and multi-task with clients
- • Experience with protein therapeutic process development
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- • B.S. or M.S. with 2-5 years’ experience, with degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Molecular Biology or related field. Biotech/pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178