Why take a Staff Accountant position with this company?
- Company has grown tremendously over the last year organically and through merger and acquisitions.
- Career path for this person is to move into a Senior role and then Manager role within the first year
- Company will be going through large ERP implementation and this person will have a huge role in the implementation
- Full benefits to include healthcare, 401k w/match, unlimited PTO (as long as all deadlines are met)
What the Staff Accountant will do:
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
What the company needs in a Staff Accountant:
- 1 year of accounting experience (internships welcomed)
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision, excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- General Ledger
- Mergers And Acquisitions