To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Marketing Automation Strategist (Marketo)/Remote
Windstream • US-Nationwide
Posted 2 months ago
*This is a remote role & can be located anywhere in the US. The MCE(Marketo Certified Expert) certification is required for consideration. The MCSA (Marketo Certified System Architect) certification is highly preferred*
The senior marketing automation consultant is responsible for design, quality assurance (QA), execution, maintenance and reporting for automated marketing programs and email distribution. Strategic responsibilities include program strategy, monitoring and analyzing, governance, training and playbook deployment. Execution functions includes program development, system development and administration, quality assurance, measurement and template execution. This role supports strategic marketing leadership as a marketing advisor and technologist, reporting to the Director of Digital & Demand Generation.
- Leads the technical conceptualization and architecture of best in class demand creation, nurturing and scoring program strategy
- Creates emails, landing pages, forms and reports within the MAP, including templates for use by others within the marketing function
- Creates nurturing and scoring programs to support the marketing organization
- Leads and documents development of MAP processes, programs and procedures
- Monitors and reports on effectiveness metrics related to tactics and programs managed by the MAP and related applications
- Standardizes, cleanses and uploads contact lists into the MAP
- Collaborate with the demand center and/or field marketing to ensure there is a cohesive creation, execution and testing/optimization strategy to increase engagement
- Trains marketing resources on how to run reports and accomplish basic tasks within the MAP
- Marketing operations
- Field marketing
- Product marketing
- Sales operations
- Web marketing
Technologies Supporting the Role
- MAP (Marketo)
- Sales force automation (Salesforce)
- Content management/Web content management
- Business intelligence
- Web analytics
- HTML editor
- Marketing resource management
College degree and 8+ years professional level experience with 3-4 years supervisory experience; or 12+ years professional level related experience with 3-4 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience desired.
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.