To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11501 Outlook Street
Overland Park, KS 66211
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Financial Analyst - Loan Surveillance
KeyBank • Overland Park, KS
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE JOB
Evaluate and monitor the financial performance of income producing properties that secure loans serviced by Key.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review and analyze operating statements. Note changes in income, expenses or other significant issues and refer to manager any significant observations.
- Correspond with borrowers to receive required documentation as scheduled by the loan documents.
- Submit loans to pre-watch list committee for review if it is suspected the property is under performing.
- Order and review annual property inspections.
- Data entry of information into Excel®, RECWeb (proprietary system) or other databases.
- Communicate with borrowers, as needed, to discuss property performance concerns and collect market condition information.
- Correspond with investors and rating agencies to provide information as requested.
MARGINAL OR PERIPHERAL FUNCTIONS
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Hardware: PC, phone, fax, copier, 10-key calculator
- Software: Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook
- Classroom and on-the-job mentor training program
- Continuing and ongoing training as needed
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.