Are you an experienced Medical Front Office Admin, looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for a Medical Front Office Admin:
- Scheduling appointments, insurance verification and authorizations, checking in and out, answering phones, collecting co-pays and prepping charts
Requirements for a Medical Front Office Admin:
- At least 2 years of experience of medical front office – handling all aspects of front office duties
- Must have valid DL
- Must have Billing Experience (can be a little lighter)
- Must have insurance verification / authorization
Hours for the Medical Front Office Admin Position:
Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
Advantages of the Medical Front Office Admin Opportunity:
- Competitive salary $14+/hour dependent on skills and experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to the Medical Front Office Admin position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Email blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.