The goal of this position is to train an individual on the business and advancement within the company. To give them the experience and tools they will need to be successful. We have multiple locations and would like this individual to be ready for an open position once they’ve completed training. Flexibility with relocation is a must.
- Actively engage with your leader in Key Learning Experiences to support you on your path to promotion.
- Support your store as management team member and lead in a manner that is consistent with company values and policies.
- Communicate well verbally and in writing to support and lead your team
- Perform customer care duties to provide high levels of service.
- Execute merchandising strategies to support store sales growth.
- Manage the store inventory and assets to maintain profitability.
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Sarah Karawan directly at
Resumes may be confidentially sent to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Manager in Training
- A proven track-record of providing outstanding customer service.
- Leadership ability and experience.
- Willingness to accept a promotion to Store Manager role at any location
- Ability to work a schedule that may vary based on business needs.
- High School diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Retail management experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Business Requirements
- Customer Service