Immediate need for a talented Claims Specialist
with experience in the Insurance Industry
This is a 06+ Months
contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Fort Washington, PA.
Please review the job description below. Job ID: 19-34914 Key Responsibilities and Technology Experience:
- The Claims Specialist sets adequate reserves to ensure proper reporting.
- Compares data on claim form with insurance plan to ascertain completeness and validity of the claim.
- Examines claim form and other records to determine insurance coverage.
- Proactively works to resolve claim as expeditiously as possible.
- Reviews and analyze detailed medical records.
- Calculates reimbursement of benefits according to the schedule of coverage. Runs various claim reports as directed by the account.
- Liaison with Marketing/Customer Service departments.
- Incrementally increase productivity without jeopardizing quality.
- Approves claims at the appropriately demonstrated assigned authority level.
- Functions as a resource for examiners and assist with training new examiners and customer service representative.
- Handles difficult phone calls and composes special correspondence.
- You Bring Knowledge and Expertise.
- 1 – 3 years CLAIMS ADJUDICATION experience.
- Writes clearly, concisely and effectively.
- Communicates verbally effectively and with impact.
- Ability to multi-task and mange time effectively.
- High School or GED required. College preferred, or equivalent work experience.
Our client is a leading Insurance Industry
and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19-34911
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We're here to help you cut costs, focus on your core business, and nimbly respond to growth opportunities. You can rely on our knowledge and insights about the industry-specific challenges you face. Insights developed since our founding in 1996, through countless hours of client services provided by our stellar consultant team.
View the full profile
Working with us, you would join a roster of clients and partners that includes leaders within several key industries, including telecommunications, logistics, insurance, software development, hospitality, financial services, and healthcare. All benefiting from our lifecycle IT solutions, delivered through processes which are at par with CMMI Level 3. These include development, migration, testing, support, and maintenance; as well as superior IT staff augmentation service..