Full Charge BookkeeperCompensation:
$22.80 to $26.40 hourly
Accountemps is seeking candidates for an excellent Full Charge Bookkeeper opportunity in Bothell, WA. To be successful in this role and take advantage of the growth potential, you should multitask effectively, manage your time well, and have strong communication and organizational skills. Your responsibilities will include the preparation of financial statements; the establishment and preservation of the accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives of the business; and all other general accounting and bookkeeping tasks. This long-term temporary-to-full-time Full Charge Bookkeeper position is located in Bothell, Washington.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Filing documents to maintain historical records
- Studying and adhering to federal, state, and local legal requirements, filing reports, and detailing needed actions to management
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable; handling collections as needed
- Handling reconciliations for bank and general ledgers, and processing payroll
- Overseeing work of accounting clerks and entry-level bookkeepers
- Assembling the trial balance and financial statements, including balance sheet and income and cash flow statements
- Following progress of fixed assets to prepare depreciation schedules
- Handling monthly, quarterly and year end close, accurately and on time
- Previous Full Cycle Bookkeeping Experience
- Exceptional Knowledge of GAAP
- Experience Using QuickBooks or Sage Accounting Software & Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel
Please submit your updated resume to Courtney.Rodgers@RobertHalf.com for consideration!
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans