To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Somerset, NJ 08873
- Vaco - New Jersey
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Accounting Manager
Vaco Financial • Somerset, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Our client, located near Somerset, NJ is adding an Assistant Accounting Manager to the team.
In this role the ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assist the Accounting Manager in coordination of the day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoice/billing, cash receipts, customer credits and collections, and inventory integrity in order to develop more efficiency and use of resources while producing high level of accuracy.
- Ensure the organization with applicable statutes, laws, and General Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Audit departmental accounting data, review and adjust errors, accruals, and apply accounting principles to transactions.
- Assist with monthly/quarterly/year end close, verify and record monthly commission payments in accordance with organizations policies and procedures.
- Assist the Accounting Manager with the process of documenting accounting principles, policies and procedures. As well as responding to inquiries from all levels of the organization regarding financial results, transactions, and special requests as required.
- Supports the Accounting Manager with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Maintain financial security by adhering to established internal controls (SOX Compliance).
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Minimujm of 7 years related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
- Clear knowledge of GAAP, laws and statutes
This is an excellent direct-hire, permanent role with excellent benefits and the opportunity to grow with the company.