What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree
- Active Florida RN license required or US Compact License
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Must have 1 year of experience
- Rehires within 12 months and internal candidates are not eligible for sign on bonuses
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery.
Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee.
RN, PCU, Registered Nurse, CVPCU, Progressive Care Unit, CVSD, Cardiovascular Step Down Unit