VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers an exciting and fulfilling career opportunity for those who thrive in a fast-paced and energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness, relaxation, family and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for a talented and motivated Assistant General Manager with superb leadership, customer service, and communication skills who can grow with us at our location in The Woodlands, TX.
We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a benefits package that includes a 401(k) with a generous company match of up to 4% of an employee's compensation.
The purpose of this position is to assist the General Manager in leading and mentoring a team of Directors and Supervisors at VillaSport Athletic Club & Spa, to deliver five-star service and ensure an immaculately clean club. In addition, the Assistant General Manager will serve as the back-up to the General Manager and/or Directors and Supervisors in their absence, covering all facets of club operations, including membership sales, fitness, aquatics, group exercise, food & beverage, childcare, day spa, facilities, housekeeping, and others. This person will be provided with general supervision by the General Manager and will need to be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to lead all departments with minimal direct supervision in achieving optimal operational and financial performance of the club.
- 2 years of management experience as General Manager, Assistant Manager, or Department Director preferably in a resort-style, high-end, family-oriented health club environment
- Proven team leadership experience and qualifications
- Skilled and comfortable in dealing with customer service and employee relation situations
- Experience with financial analysis, revenue generation, cost controls, and budgets
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work early mornings, late evenings, and weekends
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
- High School Degree required, College Degree preferred
- First Aid/CPR required within 90 days of hire
For more information about VillaSport please visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply
Please send your resume and salary range requirements.
*** No unsolicited phone calls or resumes from recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes received will be deemed the property of our Company and no recruiting and/or placement fees will be paid out should the forwarding of said material result in hire. ***