If interested, please send an up to date Word copy of your resume to Email blocked - click to apply! Thank you.
**Must hold an active Pharmacy Technician License for the state of Texas**
Work Location: Irving, TX 75063
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday with flexibility to work some Saturdays
Pay Rate: $16/hr
Description/Comment: Pharmacy Technician Front End is responsible for data entry, third party exceptions, member outreach, and prescriber outreach, ensuring all service expectations are met.
• Responsible for data entry, third party exceptions, member outreach, and prescriber outreach, ensuring all service expectations are met
• Enter patient demographics and prescription information into the data processing system
• Assist with inbound and/or outbound patient or physician calls
• Process prescriptions across various reference categories and assist in other Pharmacy Technician functions as necessary
• Other responsibilities as judgment or necessity dictate
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Front End (Software Engineering)
Front End (Automobile)
Data Processing Systems