To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norwell, MA 02061
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Inside Sales Associate - AUS
Aramark • Norwell, MA
Posted 8 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
The Regional Inside Sale Associate (RISA) will retain and grow existing customers within the Aramark Direct Sales business region. The RISA is responsible for increasing purchase frequency, average order size and generating sales leads to the field based Direct Sale Executive (DSE) to grow the business. The RISA will partner with their DSE to achieve team targets and the RISA is accountable to achieve individual sales metrics on a daily basis.
- Achieves or exceeds assigned revenue and margin quotas by:
- Maintains frequency of purchase and increases the average order size planned for that region
- Reduces or maintains discount levels to business objectives;
- Provides 10 samples weekly and close 2 weekly
- Effectively negotiates and manages pricing strategies to ensure balance between needs of the customer and Aramark.
- Qualify warm or hot leads opportunities and immediately pass these leads to the appropriate DSE
- Conducts a high volume of outbound calls (50 per day) to accounts assigned to the region.
- Provides 10 weekly leads to the DSE using Salesforce.com.
- Effectively uses SFA to track all accounts, contacts and activities. Updates SFA regularly on all opportunities.
- Provides 50 price quotes, leads or RFP’s to customers and closes 60% of these weekly
- Position and sell Aramark Direct Sale value proposition.
- Delegates all post sale and customer service activity to appropriate sales support representative
- Proactively expands business within existing account base. Takes initiative and full ownership as needed to address customer needs and maximize revenue.
- Demonstrates an expert understanding of all current product needs within team accounts.
- Effectively positions and sells the entire product portfolio of Aramark Direct Sale apparel product within their accounts.
- Maintains strong relationships with DSE, assigned Market Center Sales and Operations staff
- Attends meetings with current customers and team members.
- Provides accurate forecasting and current pipelines
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Two to three years of successful inside sales business to business experience.
- Proven telephone selling skills.
- Highly driven to meet goals and self-motivated.
- Proven ability to identify and close sales opportunities.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Superior negotiating and pricing skills.
- Must be highly organized.
- Outstanding communication and follow up skills.
- Competitive drive.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with other internal departments and with an outside field sales team.
- Knowledge of MS Office including: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran