To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Joint Base Andrews, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Ironbow • Joint Base Andrews, MD
Posted 23 days ago
Iron Bow is seeking a AV Technician to support a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) customer with the U.S. Air Force. The person in this position will provide audio/visual/public address manning to support the overall performance of the 744th Communication Squadron (CS) mission. This person will be traveling between Andrews Air Force Base (JBA) and Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB).
- Provide maintenance and operational support for telephony systems located on JBA and JBAB
- Surveying, installing, troubleshooting and auditing physical connections utilized for all telephony systems
- Support provided also includes installing, troubleshooting and maintaining telephony devices
- All tickets are completed within three (3) business days of assignment
- Two plus (2+) years of experience with analogue/digital (single/multi line phone) and Voice over Internet Protocol
- Security+ is required
- Secret clearance is required
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target #CB
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.