To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brandon, FL
- Mariana DiTommaso
- Phone: 8135791220
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SkyBridge Global • Brandon, FL
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work. The SharePoint Administrator is responsible for providing technical support for the SharePoint environment including assessment and implementation of new capabilities, and providing Information Technology with a long-term perspective on the relationship of SharePoint technology to the business opportunities facing the company.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Intranet sites built on SharePoint 2013
- Deploys custom developed and third-party SharePoint solution packages
- Configures SharePoint services and settings
- Documents SharePoint configuration and architecture
- Manages site quotas and file size limits
- Maintain and administer SharePoint services and security
- Reviews and monitoring usage reports
- Manages the site layout structure and content
- Manages content databases and creating new ones as required
- Administers and maintains sites and sub-sites
- Manages security for sites and sub-sites
- Support, configure, and develop SharePoint sites, pages, webparts, which include company's main intranet portal, team sites, external site and other extranet initiatives
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows and forms
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with users, stakeholders, and customers
- Test emerging SharePoint and application development software products
- Preform implementation of new software products, tools or systems, and upgrades
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and database administrators to assist in resolving problems with SharePoint framework, sites, and information
- Develop and maintain user and technical manuals and guidelines
- Experience using SharePoint Designer and deploying solutions
- Experience with form and workflow development within SharePoint
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Manage SharePoint end user accounts, permissions and access rights in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy and security. Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets. A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and its relation to SharePoint
- Strong communication, writing and leadership skills.
- Understanding of SharePoint administration including management of service applications, web applications, site collection administration, solution deployment, and backup/restore via Central Administration and PowerShell.
- 3+ Experience with SharePoint (2013 preferred) fundamentals including out of the box web parts, lists, content types, workflows, templates, forms and master pages.
- Windows Server
- Microsoft Networking and Support
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Nintex Workflow or other workflow tools.
- Experience with Nintex Forms or InfoPath or other forms tools.
- Relational database and operating systems experience with MS SQL 2008/2012 database, integration and reporting solutions to be integrated with the SharePoint farm.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field