Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
- PAY RATE: $14.05 /HR
- LOCATION: NORTHEAST FORKLIFT OPERATOR
- SCHEDULE - NIGHT SHIFT
THURSDAY 12:00 AM -6:00 AM
THURSDAY 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
- Removes and empties scrap and waste containers.
- Follows operating procedures and maintains quality checks as specified.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Promotes and adheres to all safety and health policies of plant.
- Complete all required training, including ergonomic, safety, health and environmental.
- Identify and adjust workstation arrangement, work practices, and workflow to reduce risk factors
- Report issues to supervisor/manager when unable to control risk factor/s.
- Report symptoms of injury/illness and concerns when first noted.
- Participate in incident investigation.
- Use ergonomic equipment provided
- Demonstrate safe work practices.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- MUST BE FORKLIFT CERTIFIED
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
Human Factors And Ergonomics