Test Technician II
Our client in Northwest Houston is looking to add a Test Technician II to their team! This is a temp to hire opportunity working for a great company!
Shift times will vary, rotation between 1st and 2nd shift with department team members and will need to be available for potential 3rd shift on occasions
- Test Under direct supervision, performs test assignments which are generally standardized.
- Builds test apparatus of moderate complexity.
- Extracts and processes test data.
- Performs routine analysis to check accuracy, applicability, and reasonableness of test data.
- Assists in the calibration of standard equipment.
- Assists plants with all required follow-up service on approved products.
- Maintenance and calibration of equipment as required.
- Candidate must have an electrical background
- Have experience and feel comfortable working with up to 6000V and high current
- Majority of test utilize 460V and higher
- Understand how to use oscilloscopes, fluke meters and other electrical measuring devices.
- Initially this position will require more physical than technical expertise
- High School Diploma or GED required
Submit resumes to: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Test Technician II
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
- Test Data