To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lindon, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Boarding and Add Services Representative
Global Payments Inc. • Lindon, UT
Posted 6 days ago
Summary:OpenEdge is looking for a detail oriented Boarding Specialist to join the OpenEdge team in Lindon, UT. This role is responsible for keying and transmitting merchant application and files to processing partners, vendors and other parities and for all services requests.
Key and submit applications and add service requests
- Accurately key and capture merchant data for application process.
- Transmit data and files to all processing partners, vendors and other parties as necessary
- Process all add service requests.
- Applications include but are not limited to merchant applications, American Express, Discover, ACH, Check, Debit, Diners, JCB, EBT, Gift Card Service’s applications and card orders
Other duties and projects may be assigned as necessary
- Ability to function effectively with multiple priorities in a fast-paced, highly demanding and challenging work environment.
- Must excel in an environment with strict deadlines.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing duties and requirements.
- Self-starter with the ability to take the initiative and accomplish new tasks.
- Excellent data entry skills with a minimum of 45 wpm typing speed.
- Strong documentation abilities with great attention to detail and ability to focus.
- Strong reading, writing, and oral communications skills
- Ability to work effectively with a team or independently.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Basic mathematics and analytical skills.
- Excellent logic, reasoning and decision making skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Word and Outlook.
- Intermediate Excel skills including the ability to create basic formulas, worksheets, and charts.
- Salesforce experienced preferred.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.