At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Service Coordinator - North Little Rock, AR or follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Service Coordinator - North Little Rock, AR and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Service Coordinator - North Little Rock, AR.
This position is responsible for scheduling service appointments and inspections, resolving customer issues, dispatching, billing review, and contract paperwork. May support warehouse and/or other office functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule appointments, dispatch technicians for service and inspections as needed to maximize tech productivity.
- Responsible for creating work orders, providing status to customer and following up with technicians.
- Confirm work order is completed and/or closed by reviewing all notes and following up on pending items.
- Complete contract paperwork and QC paperwork.
- Schedule sub-contractor work.
- Work with technicians to ensure all paperwork is completed properly within the designated time.
- Maintain appointment schedules.
- Order material and equipment.
- Receive material/equipment and issue material and equipment to technicians.
- Complete daily reports.
- Assist in coordinating activities such as scheduling, customer notification and equipment procurement.
- Conduct physical inventory.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Project Managers and technicians.
- Other duties as assigned.
Product Quality Assurance