With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Our client in Millsboro and Selbyville, De is looking for wastewater operators. As a wastewater operator, you'll receive great benefits such as paid holidays and vacation, health and dental plan, life insurance, 401k, education assistance and much more! There's also a $2,000 sign on bonus!.
Duties: Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Loading residual tankers,
- Transfer to applicator, and apply residuals to assigned fields for up to five (5) hours per day.
- Incumbent will also collect samples maintain records of AGU activities, and assist with record keeping, plant operations and routine testing.
- Operating and performing routine and assigned preventative maintenance and minor repairs on tractor tankers, applicators, and assigned wastewater treatment plant equipment.
- Employee will respond to emergency call-ins and provide weekend coverage as scheduled.
- All other duties as assigned by Wastewater Management.
Employment Types: Direct Hire, Full Time.
Recruiting Center: Mountaire / Georgetown, DE-7613, 18 Georgetown Plaza, Georgetown, DE 19947.
Work Location: Mountaire / Georgetown, DE-7613, 18 Georgetown Plaza, Georgetown, DE 19947.
Job Types: Equipment Operator, Light Industrial.
Shifts: 3rd Shift, Weekend Shifts.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.
Benefits: Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off, Sign on Bonus (Restrictions Apply).
Lifting Requirements: Able to Lift 50 pounds.
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED.
Starting Wage: $0.00.
Pay Rate: Hourly.
Bonus: $2,000 Sign On Bonus.
-Must be able to lift, carry and exert up to 50 pounds occasionally and up to 25 pounds frequently.
-Be able to stand and/or walk on concrete surfaces continuously for 8 hours or more per shift.
-Be able to operate heavy machinery over uneven surfaces for 8 hours or more per shift.
- Be able to climb stairs and ladders 30 feet or more off of the ground.
- Be able to perform strenuous work in all weather extremes.and in confined spaces
- Must have Wastewater Operator Certification Lv. 1 or higher
Production Equipment Controls
Personal Protective Equipment