Medix is currently seeking a Part-Time Excel Data Specialist for an exciting contract job opportunity with one of our top clients located in Bethesda, Maryland. Please note this is a part-time role, with an average of 25-30 hours / week. After an initial training period, on-site, there will be the opportunity to work remotely.
About our client / About this position
Our client is one of the top healthcare providers in the country. They are seeking someone who is an expert with excel and google sheets. They need someone who can organize and collect data in a fast paced environment. You will have the availability to work remotely after 1-2 weeks.
The daily responsibilities for this Excel Data Specialist position will include:
- Collecting healthcare and pharmaceutical data from a wide variety of business partners and healthcare systems
- Working with a combination of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets to organize, track and sort data
- Conduct data entry and data review as needed
- Using sorting functions to isolate necessary data.
- After an initial training period, there will be the opportunity to work remotely.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Excel Pivot Tables
- Macros and VBA - Preferred
- Google Sheets
- Good typing skills
- Attention to Detail
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Position Type: Part-Time Contract (30 hours / week)
Duration: 3 months
Compensation: $17 - $18 / hour W2