To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Office Services Associate
Novitex Enterprise Solutions • New York, NY
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Exempt Status
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill an Office Services position in New York, NY. The shift for this position is first shift, working Monday – Friday.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Document Scanning: Operate network high speed production scanning equipment; Perform scanning and imaging tasks; Identify, classify and sort documents; Assemble document batches and/or page volumes; Process cash or check in accordance with security and operating policy/procedure; Perform daily key-operator mail processing equipment maintenance
- Document Indexing: Identify objective data and enter ('key what you see') at a high level of productivity and accuracy; Perform data entry task from a paper and/or document image; Utilize system functions to perform data look-up and validation; High volume sorting, analyzing, indexing, of insurance, legal and financial documents; Identify, classify, and sort documents electronically; Update computer records on multiple local databases; Locate, retrieve, maintain, organize and assist users; Retrieve and/or archive documents
- Perform duties and special requests as assigned by team leader and manager
- Review and process confidential and extremely time-sensitive applications
- Maintain high degree of quality control and validation of the completed work
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
- Maintain accuracy of required reports and logs
- Ensure the highest level of customer care
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety and security procedures
- Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
- Previous experience in Mail/Document Preparation; Document Scanning and/or Document Indexing
- Ability to effectively work individually or a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to changing fast-growing production environment
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and company personnel
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
- Work experience in email and Microsoft Windows environments is required
- May be required to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds maximum allowed by current State Law with or without accommodations
- Must be able to sit, stand, and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Experience with healthcare and/or insurance industry a plus
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS