$60000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Our client located near Parsippany NJ has a newly created opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to support their Investor Relations and Finance departments. Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include but are not limited to:
• managing the subscription document review process
• assisting with investor mailings
• helping coordinate marketing materials and investor meeting logistics
• creating presentations and agendas for the finance team
• assisting in the tax and audit processes with internal and external participants
• processing tax payments by requesting Demand Checks, EFTs and Wires
• ensuring returns are signed by Authorized Individuals and Returned to tax preparers as instructed
• ensuring tax information provided to the finance team is complete
Candidates applying to this position are required to have a minimum of 3-5 years of administrative experience supporting a FINANCE department. Experience working in Commercial Real Estate is highly preferred.
A Bachelor’s Degree is REQUIRED for this position. This person should also be proficient in all Microsoft Office products.
If you meet ALL requirements and would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume to Jean.Harsch@OfficeTeam.com.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.