So, you're looking for a great leadership position in Lynchburg, VA. Good news! Were now hiring for shift coordinators. We like to call shift leaders the glue that holds a company together. And we're serious you're vital to the success of your team. This position is the perfect way to gain valuable experience. Here are some of the responsibilities you'll have, but are not limited to:
- Provide daily reporting to onsite and leadership team to include updating rosters with changes.
- Sending out daily attendance reports, notifying management and supervisors of early departures.
- Direct associates to start up meetings Counsel and coach regarding attendance, work production, dress code, workplace behavior, etc.
- Utilize phones and emails to follow-up with absent associates, and to inform of any changes relevant to next scheduled shift.
- Monitor daily production and activity of associates Maintain positive relationships with managers, supervisors, leads and associates.
- Notify associates of schedule changes, new incentives, projected changes in work flow, etc.
- Immediate reporting of workers comp incidents, minor or major, to the correct personnel.
These are the qualities were looking for in a Shift Coordinator:
The perfect candidate has an outgoing personality that can interact with a diverse group of associates, while being able to adjust and adapt to an ever changing environment.
Flexibility in scheduling and overtime as needed.
Preferred High School Diploma Required with some college preferred.
Office and Supervisor experience preferred.
Resume required to be considered for the position.
Must be available for up to 12 hour shifts (typically 2:30pm up to 2:30am).
** Current Schedule we are hiring for is Sunday through Wednesday, Up to 12 hour shifts**
So, a little bit about us. We're the worldwide leader in staffing, but it's only because of all the great people we have working with us. We place over 70,000 people with the world's most well-known companies every day, but that's not enough. Why? We think everybody deserves a chance to find a good job. To work on your terms. To better your situation. To get benefits, regardless of whether you're temporary. Does this all sound good to you? If you ask us, we'd make a great team. Isn't it kind of ironic that the way to get started is to pick up your phone and give us a call? Our friendly experts are ready to get you in at a great job, so the ball is in your court.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to 2nd Shift Coordinator
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Interpersonal Skills