To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
- Vaco - Indianapolis
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tax Senior - Indianapolis Company - Great Culture
Vaco Financial • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Tax Accoutnant
As a Senior Tax Accountant, you will be responsible for analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization.
Senior Tax Accountant responsibilities:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Prepare underlying data and review U.S. federal and state tax returns prepared by third party provider
- Originate and coordinate tax schedules required for returns, such as section 199A, intercompany activity, fuel tax credit, accrued expenses, and earnings & profit of controlled foreign corporations
- Maintain tax depreciation records relative to company assets
- Create and maintain control schedules for worldwide tax provisions and compliance reporting
- Collect tax timing differences and review country tax provision
- Oversee data base with compliance reporting by jurisdiction
- Research and prepare answers to tax questions from third party preparers, auditors, and tax notices
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- 3-5 years of tax firm experience; Big 4 preferred but not required
- Licensed and active CPA; state of Indiana not required
Knowledge and skills:
- Self-starter who can lead projects with minimal supervision from management
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to thrive in team-based settings
- Desire to take on the responsibility of leading a team of tax professionals
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Vigorous work ethic and high-performance standards
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Tax professionals, let Vaco advocate for you and you'll have an advantage over your competition. Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring directors, so we can connect your work experiences to the open job. Our client has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco promote your strengths to the hiring director while preparing you for that specific interview. If you have a strong tax background and are ready to take your career to the next level, let Vaco help you make it happen. Apply today!