To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
307 Hartmann Drive
Lebanon, TN 37087
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. • Lebanon, TN
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Cracker Barrel seeks to hire an IT Architect to join the team! The IT Architect is responsible for the architecture and designing the information technology solutions and services for our organization. This candidate will possess a strong business and IT background to architect software, virtual environments, hardware, network, systems automation or any IT solution that gives the best results to the business.Responsibility
General Support and Troubleshooting
- Tier 3 support calls, performs diagnosis to determine the nature and cause of issues.
- Works closely with Tier 1 & 2 support and other Application Administrators to take appropriate action to resolve user issues.
- Acts as Administrators for Enterprise Applications, Hardware and Security devices.
- Provide Automation scripts to support various IT Architecture related tasks.
Implementation of Infrastructure Strategic Direction
- Implements strategic direction of the technology architecture as directed by Information Technology leadership.
- Integrates the overall goals and vision of IT into technology architecture plans.
- Initiates, leads, oversees or performs the planning, creation, and implementation of the technology architecture.
- Proactively searches for new and emerging technology to improve the organization.
- Identifies opportunities for growth and improvement and presents business plans to IS leadership.
Recommends New and Improved Procedures
- Coaches and provides technical leadership to others on network designs, platform sizing, infrastructure system design and the application of new technologies and project management methodologies.
- Researches, analyzes, recommends and implements new technologies, standards, processes, tools and techniques.
- Assists leadership in determining technical direction of the organization.
- Performs software installations and upgrades to operating systems and various software packages.
- Schedules installation and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Reviews products associated with operating systems and user systems purchased and implemented; assists in presentation of information to management.
- Associates Degree in Computer Information Technology
- (or Equivalent Work Experience)
A certification in one of the following IT Disciplines Network, Systems Administration, Security, PaaS and Project Management (i.e. - CCNA, JNCIA-Junos, ECNA, CAP, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Linux+, VCP) or equivalent experience.
-OR- A single Intermediate-Level certification (i.e. - CCNP, JNCIP-SP, ECS, SSCP, MSCE, VCAP) or equivalent technical experience.
- 6+ years’ experience in implementing and supporting multiple mission critical Enterprise Applications or Infrastructures.