To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inventory Clerk- (4am to 1pm)
Lkq Corporation • Houston, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a part of our continued growth we are looking for a dedicated and passionate Inventory Clerk. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to record and enter inventory of all useable parts from vehicles received using a handheld PDA device. As an Inventory Clerk you will verify and record purchased vehicles from weekly auctions, record all useable parts of a vehicle, record the plant assigned stock number on each vehicle, and scribe all parts saved for inventory with assigned stock number. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail, work well with others, must have excellent written, and verbal skills. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and enjoy working with others. If you are looking to join a company with excellent benefits, like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Verify and record purchased vehicles delivered to the facility from weekly Auctions.
- Record on each vehicle received the Assigned Stock Number entered for the Plant.
- Record and enter inventory all useable parts for each vehicle.
- Scribe all parts saved for inventory with assigned stock number.
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner.
- Verify that proper documentation is attached.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers always.
- Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.