ECS is seeking a Cloud-Based Contact Center Solution (UCaaS/CCaaS /IVR) SME with Project Management Experience to work in our Washington, DC office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
ECS is seeking a candidate who will be both an architect and technical project manager who supports migrating from an on-premises retiring IVR system to a Cloud-based Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) solution This position will work closely with Federal Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Sr. Engineers, and Service Desk technicians on system transition, development, deployment, integration, and enhancement.
- Lead projects from agencies' demands, manage O&M activities, and system transition.
- Lead the team to maintain the Contact Center applications, systems and networks associated with Contact Center technologies within the defined SLAs. Establish the Service Desk responsibilities and shifts to ensure meeting Service SLAs on tickets. Review ServiceNow INCs/TASKs; Monitor status, assign, and update tickets as needed.
- Present the Root Cause Analysis documentation and mitigation recommendations to federal management
- Collect project requirements, provide Level of Effort estimates and project plans, prioritize work items, manage schedule, milestone, and deadline. Provide the project deliverables and status to the customers and upper management. Ensure on-time, quality delivery.
- Execute ad hoc tasks from OCIO upper management and customers
- Configurations and programming for the system as needed
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunication, or related field.
- 7 years of Contact Center solution experience are required
- Project Management related certification is preferred.
- US Citizenship or Green Card holder is required
- Ability to obtain public trust clearance
- Ability to manage 7+ team members in a matrixed, fast moving and highly charged political government environment while maintaining team focus, productivity, and delivery
- Manage the system Service Desk, staffing, rotation schedules, and ServiceNow tickets. Make sure the team meets the meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Experience leading senior technical resources, working together on strategy, technical solutions and customer needs
- Requires deep level knowledge of the telephony applications and platforms such as Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, TalkDesk, NICE CX, AWS Connect, etc. Advanced working knowledge of telephony solutions and system architectures.
- Highly experienced with Cloud-based Contact Center As A Service (CCaaS) with varies system integrations, solution planning, implementation, configuration, system maintenance, and software programming on the telephony system, which is tightly integrated with Verizon SIP Trunks, Cisco Telephony Equipment, Cloud or on-premises CRM applications, SQL Server Database and Cloud Data Warehouse.
- Deep understanding in call center/telephony data and backend monitoring and reporting tools.
- Expert in the Call Flow development environment
- Strong client facing consulting skills
- Experience in Agile development methodology
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
- Agile Methodology
- Amazon Web Services
- Cloud Computing