If you are an experienced .NET Developer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a .NET Developer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a .NET Developer will include:
- Initial Task: To move web applications onto new servers and into containers and ensure they are working properly.
- Once server move is complete, will provide the technical design and .NET application development of business processes needed to support upcoming changes.
- Works with Analysts and Project Managers applications are working properly.
- Accountable for system architecture, ensuring that it meets business and technical requirements in concert with the architecture team.
As a .NET Developer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree
- Years of Experience: 5 Years (bachelor’s degree) / 7 years (no degree)
- Understands the technical environment and has the ability to design innovative, scalable and integrated system solutions.
- Experience translating functional designs into technical specifications focusing on integrated and reusable solutions. Ability to translate complex information into common terms.
- Experience designing and developing .NET applications using best practices.
- Experience developing SQL and database objects, as well as performance tuning database queries. Ability to understand and create complex queries.
- Experienced in implementing messaging such as message queues and web services.
- Experienced in creating XML standards and templates.
- Experience creating unit test cases and performing both unit and system testing with attention to quality and detail.
- Experience in the Software Development Life Cycle, using both waterfall and iterative practices and methodologies. Ability to follow IT standards and operating model.
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance, to understand complex processes and solutions, and can easily adapt to changes.
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as sound judgment and reasoning skills.
- Demonstrates strong time management, organizational, & administrative skills. Is self-motivated, responsible, dependable and works with a sense of urgency. Is energized by challenges.
- Desired Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project)
- Dedicated to exceeding the expectations of customers.
- Experience with Containers or the ability to research/apply how to apply container technology when moving applications onto new server.
As a .NET Developer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for .NET Developer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Produce Clean Code
Perform System Testing