An excellent and reputable company in Phoenixville, PA is looking for a Procurement Specialist to join their team. Please see a list of responsibilities and qualifications listed below:
- Bachelors in Business or relevant field
- 2-4+ years of relevant purchasing experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Maintain inventory replenishment model to ensure we maintain adequate inventory levels
- Calculate and prepare vendor rebate, POS, and Inventory submissions
- Maintain Vendor Rebate Documentation
- Maintain Vendor Pricing Sheets
- Assist with the development of new reporting tools
- Prepare analysis to assist with evenly distributing inventory across multiple warehouses
- Prepare analysis to match inventory with changing sales projections
- Resolve matching issues with Purchase Order Invoices
- Other Ad-hoc analysis as needed
Please respond to this posting with your updated resume!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Procurement Specialist or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Procurement Specialist of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Procurement Specialist.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
- Microsoft Excel
- Purchasing Process
- Reporting Tools