Do you live in the Portland Metro area and are interested in a rewarding career in Non-Emergent Medical Transportation?
Are you proficient in the Russian Language? If so, this is the job for you!
First Transit is seeking our next Bi-lingual Russian Professional Customer Service Representative!
Our Portland Metro location needs a full-time Customer Service Bi-lingual Russian Representative, to enter reservations from members in need of non-emergent medical transportation. We are seeking compassionate, understanding, driven, team-oriented people. The members we serve are primarily part of the sensitive population, those who are elderly, or have a physical or mental health disability. We support our members by offering transportation solutions to get to various medical appointments within our community.
Our employees call this the “love-what-you-do” line of work!
Our Full Time Customer Service Representatives enjoy:
- Monday through Friday work week
- Weekends off!
- Paid Training
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits package available
- Supportive Office Environment
- Opportunities to work from home after completion of introductory period!
- Knowing That You Are Making a Difference in Someone’s Life!
Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for:
- Providing Member facing customer service
- Answer incoming calls from the community to set up, or check on transportation arrangements
- Call medical offices to verify appointments
- Maintaining working knowledge of our programs, HIPAA laws and OHA guidelines in order to answer member inquiries
- Entering error-free trip information into the scheduling database
- Research, identify and tailor transportation solutions for customers to meet the needs of the individual
- Navigating through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
To qualify as a Customer Service Representative, you’ll need:
- A High School diploma or GED
- The ability to travel daily to and from Clackamas, Oregon
- Exceptional customer service skills with professional, customer-focused telephone etiquette
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to promote teamwork and cooperation
- To maintain an excellent attendance record
- Proficient in time management and multi-tasking
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Capability to type 30+ WPM
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- An interest in ongoing personal development through training and coaching
First Transit Inc carries approximately 350 million passengers a year. As a call center representative, you will play an integral role in our mission to provide solutions for an increasingly congested world by keeping people moving and communities prospering. APPLY TODAY!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.