To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reston, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Stack Web Developer
ManTech International Corporation • Reston, VA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Category: Information Technology
ManTech is seeking a Full Stack Developer to support our DOD customer. This person will join the web development team on the JIDO Mission IT contract. This position is located in Reston, VA.
As a junior to senior level Full Stack Developer, you will be working on mission-critical, complex enterprise-wide software systems in mostly Java. Develop innovative software solutions in direct support of an unconventional warfare client. Compose solutions that incorporate micro services, containerization, RESTful Web components, NoSQL data frameworks, and large–scale distributed systems to drive insights from vast amounts of structured and unstructured data. Leverage a complete DevOps pipeline to drive rapid delivery of functionality to the client at hyper speed. Engage with multiple functional groups to comprehend client challenges, prototype new ideas and new technologies, and help to create solutions to drive the next wave of innovation. Design, implement, schedule, test, and deploy full features and components of solutions. Ensure quality delivery of software through thorough testing and reviews.
- JAVA EE Backend processing develoment
- JAVA RESTful webservices development
- Web front-end developmentLegacy Application maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree and a total of 10 years’ experience
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- 3+ years of experience with software design, implementation, and testing
- 3+ years of experience with using best practices and design patterns for writing clean, reusable, and highly organized code Experience with large–scale distributed systems and large–scale data processing solutions, including Hadoop and Accumulo
- Experience with software containerization frameworks, including DOCKER
- Experience with developing service APIs for external consumption
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and how things fit together with modular design
- Knowledge of RESTful services design, development, and testing