Our Kirkland Crossings community is seeking Part-Time AM shift Servers ( Dietary Aides / Dining Aides / Culinary Assistants ) to join our team.
Kirkland Crossings is situated in a natural prairie setting complete with ponds, prairie meadows and foot trails, providing a calming and inviting work environment. With easy access from Milwaukee and from Capital Drive!
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- No late nights! Flexible on schedules, will easily work with school or other commitments!
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees
- Generous PTO (Paid Time off)
- Scholarship program - awards up to $5,250 per year!
- Free Fitness Center access
- Off-street Parking
- Underground heated parking available for a monthly fee
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually unlimited
This community offers the following care options: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care.
Near by towns include: Brookfield, Lisbon, Hartland, Waukesha & Milwaukee, WI.
The Server / Dietary Aide is responsible for creating a high quality dining experience for customers by assisting with meal preparation, dining room preparation, and meal service consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS' mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. Over 7,000 employees serve 27,000 older adults through 50 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, a progressive model of primary care, care navigation and value-based services for over 5,300 older adults in Minnesota. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
- Serving (Food)
- Server (Computer Science)
- Best Practices
- English Language