To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Des Moines, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Public safety security officer needed - Security guard-Downtown
Securitas USA • Des Moines, IA
Posted 3 days ago
RIGHT NOW- Entry Level
Monday- Friday 6:00am-2:00pm
Friday 6:00-5:00pm, Saturday & Sunday 6:00- 2:00pm, Tuesday 2:00pm-10:00pm
Is your chance to join the Largest Security Company in the United States!!! Come be a piece of the Securitas Armor and help us shield our clients from harm!
Securitas has the privilege of collaborating with some of the best companies in the World. As LUCK would have it, we are expanding yet AGAIN and looking to fill a wide variety of openings ranging from Customer Service representatives to High profile Armed Security officers. We protect everything Industrial sites to your favorite hometown landmarks. Make a life changing decision today and advance your career by joining our team and reaping the benefits of working with a company that works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible!
Wages anywhere from $9.97 per hour Phenomenal opportunities for overtime to those whom are interested!
*Securitas has the industries best benefits including but not limited to the following:
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
Successful candidates would be pursuing hands on, fast paced employment with the ability to thrive under pressure and handle the following on a daily basis.
Everyday Job Functions:
- Responds in an emergency situation with a cool head and makes appropriate decisions based on the situation.
- Maintains all required Personal Protective Equipment knowledge and licenses needed
- Follows Post orders
- Maintains access control
- Performs foot patrols, handle vehicle inspections, recording incidents
- Maintains careful record keeping of shift activity
- Responds appropriately to any disaster situation including fire or medical emergency and up to inclement weather.
- Maintains order at the job site and maintains post orders with Helpfulness, Integrity and Vigilance.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must have ability to work shift work required; days, swing, nights, weekends and holidays year-round