Westlake Portfolio Services is the subsidiary of Westlake Financial Services is the largest privately held finance company in the Nation.
We are committed to growing and strengthening our organization by hiring the people that make Westlake World (our culture) what it is. Through hiring the best fitting applicants and supporting our people by developing their talents, we transition our applicants into Westlake Warriors (our people).
With 30% YOY growth and assets of 6.5 Billion, we are always looking to acquire talented individuals as we expand our presence in the Auto Finance Industry. Westlake Financial Services believes in PEOPLE with the PURPOSE and PASSION to assist our more than 22,000 dealer partners throughout North America.
WESTLAKE WARRIOR | Customer Service Rep
Westlake Financial Services is looking for a Customer Service Associate that is able to:
• Handle inbound calls from Westlake Customers while ensuring high level of service
• Answer customer questions and concerns
• Interact with other departments and management to troubleshoot questions or concerns posed by customers
• Able to deal with challenging situations patiently while seeking solutions
• Able to multitask and work independently in a fast paced environment.
• Handle high volume of inbound calls.
• Provide customers with accurate account information.
• Transfer calls to appropriate department or staff.
• Identify, research, and resolve customer's concerns.
• Take payments, make suitable arrangements and offer solutions.
• Document all accounts thoroughly.
• Communicate professionally with internal and external customers.
• Cross-sell products and services when applicable.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma Required.
• Good communication, listening and problem solving skills.
• Basic to intermediate computer knowledge.
• Reliable attendance.
• Proper grammar and email etiquette.
• Type a minimum of 35 WPM.
• Ability to work under time constraints and daily deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills and team work awareness.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) is preferred.
People. Purpose. Passion.
These are the hallmarks of Westlake Financial Services, and have been since our inception in 1988. Westlake specializes in prime to sub-prime automotive financing, helping car dealerships do what they do best: sell cars. Our unique credit approval software (known as \u0022The Buy Program ©\u0022) allows dealers to get an on-the-spot loan approval without waiting for callbacks, fax-backs, or rehashes.
Westlake Financial Services is an Internet based, privately held finance company that specializes in the acquisition and servicing of sub-prime and non-prime automotive retail installment contracts. Headquartered in Southern California, Westlake originates indirect retail installment contracts through a network of 21,000 new and used car dealers throughout the United States. All collections and servicing are performed in-house from its central facility located in the Mid-Wilshire area of Los Angeles.
Westlake's success didn't just happen overnight. It took years of hard work, cultivation, and smart intuition to get to where we are today. Not content to rest on our laurels, Westlake continues to build and refine, always keeping our dealers and customers in mind.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue