To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
- Brianna Garza
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aventine Hill Partners • San Antonio, TX
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Audit Consultant – SOX Auditor
Enjoy work/life balance, exposure to a variety of engagements through different industries and companies, and learn new skills and technology. Put your auditing expertise to work as an employee for a firm voted Top Workplaces in 2016!
Audit Consultant Career Opportunity
- Work/Life Balance (better than public accounting or corporate)
- Exposure to a variety of engagements through different client engagements
- Learn new skills, technology or industries
- Join our growing Risk & Compliance Practice
Bring value to our clients through daily problem solving and addressing their critical audit, risk and compliance needs.
Assist our clients with special projects or critical interim needs with audit which may include:
- Consulting with management on risk mitigation strategies and identifying control solutions
- Developing risk based audit strategies in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Analyzing and testing critical business processes
- Following up on outstanding project audit issues and escalates emerging concerns
- Working on audit work papers for compliance with department policy and IIA standards
- Developing continuous auditing strategies as requested
- Effectively presenting conclusions in both written and verbal form to our clients’ senior management
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Active CPA and/or CIA
- Big 4 public accounting background
- 5+ years of progressive internal or external audit experience
- Strong risk and internal controls background
- Strong knowledge of COSO framework
- Ability to succeed and execute on a variety engagements
- Strong business acumen and communication skills, both written and verbal
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Health, dental, vision and flexible spending account
- Paid time off (up to 3 or more weeks per year)
- Professional training, development and advancement
- San Antonio, Texas