To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Daleville, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Associate - Technical Sales Support
Altec Industries , Inc. • Daleville, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Why Join Altec?
There is an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Associate to support the new-equipment sales organization, which encompasses the Technical Sales & Account Management processes for Altec. The primary administrative support function revolves around the documentation involved in the sale of partial or complete vehicles.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST
- Have excellent verbal, organization, and written communications skills.
- Be able to perform detail oriented work with accuracy and timeliness.
- Must be able to independently manage time and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to analyze problems & develop solutions.
- Have a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Four-year degree is desired, but not required.
- Previous experience / knowledge of administrative duties are a must.
- Strong computer skills. Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Experience with Oracle Applications and/or accounting is a plus.
- Coordinate shipping of completed new vehicles or demonstrators.
- Complete invoices and other necessary paperwork related to the sale of new equipment.
- Facilitate the purchase, sale, and titling of motor vehicles.
- Understand, communicate, and administer federal, state, and local tax laws.
- Develop knowledge of Altec affiliated companies in order to effectively direct inquiries or facilitate intercompany transactions.
- Answer incoming calls from customers, both internal and external.
- Provide administrative support including filing, copying, faxing, mailing, and typing.
- Prepare related reports or validate data to ensure that information is timely and accurate.
- Coordinate meetings and visits by internal associates or customers.
- Assist with maintenance of customer accounts as it relates to setup, tax documentation, credit terms, etc.
- Administer or support Altec dealer licenses. This could include monitoring sales licenses, dealer plates, and submitting paperwork related to license renewals.
- Monitor past due invoices and work with customers and Altec associates to ensure they are paid in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Should the selected candidate meet the qualifications of a more experienced level in the career path, the job level may be adjusted.
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
• Retirement 401(k) Program
• Vacation and Holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
• Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.