Are you passionate about accounting? Do you get excited at the opportunity to roll up your sleeves to solve a problem or improve a process? Would you like to be part of a team that works hard, loves what they do, and is willing to go the extra mile to achieve goals? If so, we invite you to read on to learn more about joining our dedicated team.
Quality Aluminum Forge is a premier supplier to the aerospace industry. Every employee is an integral part of our success and no one says, thats not in my job description or I only work 8 to 5. We do what it takes to continuously improve.
This is a working supervisor position, with responsibility for supervising and developing the payables and receivables functions, as well as pitching in to help out when needed. You will collaborate with all areas of the business to exceed customer expectations and perform at a high level.
Key Responsibilities of this role entail, but are not limited to:
General Accounting: month-end close; preparing GL, cash, accounts receivable, payroll journal entries as required; work with outside auditors during annual audits; calculate monthly depreciation and fixed assets subledger; ad-hoc financial reporting as needed
Accounts Receivable: prepare A/R aging report, manage customer profiles and work with Sales to address outstanding accounts
Supervise Accounts Payable function and assist as necessary to ensure accurate and timely payments are made in line with company cash management policies
- Prepare quarterly sales tax and annual property tax filing; ensuring compliance to ISO 9002/AS9100 Quality Management Systems.
- Work directly with auditors (internal and external) to prepare and provide audit schedules.
Successful Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree (B.A.) in Accounting
- 3-5 years working in Accounting for a manufacturing organization
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and integrated accounting software
- Demonstrated flexibility to support customer requirements and company goals
- Strong analytical, math, and general business acumen
- Strong orientation toward continuous improvement and team player
- Supervisory experience preferred
- MS Access experience is a plus
- Purchasing experience is a plus
If youre ready to hit the ground running and take your career to new heights, then click Apply today!!Â We cant wait to hear from you!!
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles