Medline Industries continues to grow, and grow, and grow. In fact, we've enjoyed DOUBLE DIGIT growth in 54 of the past 55 years! And we are AGAIN named as a Chicago Tribune Top Employer! Doesn't that sound like the kind of place you'd want to join?
Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for an ELT Developer, located in the Information Services division. This position will responsible for supporting and implementing solutions to business challenges in their product technical areas. This developer must be self-motivated with the ability to achieve deadlines while working effectively within a team environment.
You will work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment that requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable in working with multiple business and technical teams. The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
- Development and Testing: Designs and implements ETL processes, including data capture, data quality, cleansing, testing, and validation methods.
- Develops standards, policies, and procedures for data integration-related activities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with senior members of the team.
- Participates in analyzing production issues when necessary to determine root cause of an issue and help determine the necessary course of action for resolution.
- Adhere to established coding standards and participate in code reviews.
- Produce detailed unit tests.
- Create and deliver documentation as necessary to ensure proper use of changed and newly implemented efforts.
- Handle common enterprise database procedures for upgrade, backup, recovery, and migration required.
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field.
4+ years ETL Experience with ETL tools (Talend, SSIS, Data Services, Informatica, DataStage, Ab Initio)
- Solid knowledge of and experience with SQL language.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with MS SQL Server.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with SSRS/SSIS.
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio) software.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities along with the ability to effectively present to the target audience.
Medline Industries is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of healthcare supplies in the United States, providing more than 550,000 products that serve the entire continuum of care. Our innovative products and programs can be found in most hospitals, extended-care facilities, surgery centers, physician offices, home care dealers, home health agencies and retail outlets.
Founded in 1910, Medline has grown from a small manufacturer of aprons, surgical gowns and uniforms to a thriving $20 billion global enterprise because of our dedicated people, entrepreneurial spirit and honest values.
Again named one of the country’s "Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” and once again named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Medline has experienced fifty-plus years of consecutive annual growth, and is headquartered in Northfield, IL.
- Ajax (Programming Language)
- Attention To Detail
- Code Review
- Data Collection