Seeking a Human Resources Coordinator for the Frederick market. The ideal candidate for this position will have 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources. An eagerness to learn and grow within the company is a plus! The starting salary is between $13 and $16 an hour.
The Human Resource Coordinator provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource process. This position resolves benefits related problems and ensures effective utilization of plans and positive employee relations. The human resource coordinator ensures plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and plan provisions are followed. This role provides administrative support to human resources function as needed including record keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry. Responsibilities for the HR Coordinator include:
- Providing support to the HR Manager with all benefit matters to include processing employee enrollments, changes and terminations, auditing and reconciling benefit systems and invoices and ensuring and maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations
- Leading and assisting with full cycle recruiting efforts to include conducting initial meetings with hiring managers to understand business needs, communicating with staffing agencies, screening and sourcing resumes, conducting interviews, providing feedback to hiring managers, hiring individuals, processing paper work and conducting new hire orientations
- Processing employee terminations and conducting employee exit interviews
- Assisting with employee performance reviews and merit increases
- Maintaining the HRIS and coordinating with Payroll to ensure timely changes
- Shadowing the HR Director and assisting with employee relations counseling
- Developing and fostering relationships with hiring managers, employees and staffing agencies
- Serving as a HR liaison and employee requests and questions concerning benefits, temporary staffing, compensation, employee relation matters and training
- Planning and executing all HR sponsored employee events
-Other administrative duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Employee Performance Management
Human Resources Information System (Hris)