As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Manages all aspects of specific sponsored plans, maintain and enhance relationships with existing clients, and help to contribute to increased profitability.
- Services as primary customer contact for specific sponsored plans
- Resolves service and communication issues through direct contact with sponsors, other customers and internal functional units (money in, money out, technical services)
- Participates in relationship management with plan sponsors and customers.
- Collaborates with sales, record keeping and operations staff to ensure plan alignment
- Contributes to product development and process improvement efforts
- Directly resolves complex service and communications issues with customers
- Identifies and assists with plan retention opportunities, sponsors, distribution and TPAs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 3+ years financial services industry experience
- Customer Services experience/skills
- FINRA Series 6
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about URL blocked - click to apply.