Kforce's client, a National CPA firm in Fort Lauderdale, FL is seeking a Tax Manager - Nonprofit clients.
This role will help manage the growing team of professionals and have the overall responsibility of managing client service engagements for tax-exempt organizations and their affiliates as well as clients nationally.
A successful candidate will be prepared to assist current leadership manage the overall engagement of our tax-exempt clients, prospects, and possess the following but not limited responsibilities:
- Proactively provide an exceptional client experience by effectively leading engagement teams and proactively identifying tax planning opportunities
- Training, coaching and mentoring, and supervising of staff
- Contributing to the firm's thought leadership
- Keeping up to date with current issues, including but not limited to Tax Reform
- Taking an active role in developing new business opportunities with current and prospective clients
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Active CPA license required; MST is a plus but not required
- 5+ years of tax experience in public &/or industry with nonprofit organization background
- Form 990, 990-T and 990-PF experience is required
- Experience with researching issues, client correspondence, leading meetings internally and externally, and identifying opportunities for additional solutions to meet client needs
- Mission-minded and desire to service tax-exempt organizations
- Enthusiasm and passion to contribute to a growing practice
- Must be able to communicate articulately verbally and in writing, exhibit good judgment and logic when dealing with client issues
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Coaching And Mentoring