The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing advanced level administrative support the Executive staff in a fast paced, demanding environment, with tight deadlines, multiple projects, and often extensive hours. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This individual MUST have experience supporting C-level executives (CEO, CFO, COO, President or Owner).Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Coordinate and process domestic and international travel arrangements, monitor designated business traveler's logistics
- Generate expense reports and reconcile corporate credit card changes to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verify payments to corporate credit cards
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Process incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Research, collect, and prepare data for projects and programs using the Internet and other resources
- Coordinate various special projects, company/department celebrations, social events/functions
- Maintain confidentiality company information
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or related business degree or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant supporting C-level executives (CEO, CFO, COO, President or Owner)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, 65 wpm, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Must be flexible with schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Complex Problem Solving