To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shakopee, MN 55372
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Educare Teacher's Aide
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel • Shakopee, MN
Posted 6 days ago
Monitors the well being and safety of the children, contributes to sales and retention through positive communication with families, and assists with the implementation of developmentally appropriate curriculum under the supervision of a qualified Employee. Ability to work in a Team Environment. Enjoys working with children.
- Supervises children while providing care and support. Responsible for the care, hygiene, learning, and developmental activities, specialized programs, and redirection of children. Promotes positive child interactions.
- Assists teachers with prepping and implementing the planned curriculum. Assists in making sure the classroom environment is appropriate.
- Records information on department sheets, using appropriate language when communicating to families. Passes on information to Supervisor on any concerns.
- Recognizes injuries/incidents and completes forms using appropriate language. Communicates to families and Supervisor with confidentiality being a priority.
- Is calm and patient with children. Uses Playworks behavior guide techniques. Asks Supervisor for help when needed with behavior concerns. Aware of all special needs of each child in the program.
- Communicates effectively with children, customers and employees in a variety of ways keeping high quality customer service and confidentiality a priority.
- Keeps work environment safe for children and Employees. Maintains classroom records, cleanliness, and orderliness. Sanitizes equipment regularly.
- Assist in evacuation and emergency procedures.