To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Des Moines, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electric Assembly Operator
Pro Staff • Des Moines, IA
Posted 22 hours ago
Pro Staff is working with a reputable company in the Des Moines area that is looking for skilled Electronic Assembly Operators. This position will be 1st shift 7:30AM - 4:00PM and pays $13/hr.
Assist in the production of quality and on time deliveries by assembling products and preparing them for delivery to our clients.
High level roles & responsibilities:
- Assembles electronic products as directed by a supervisor.
- Assembles cabinets, chassis, consoles, or similar devices and installs them with electronic or electro-mechanical equipment.
- May perform informal, in-process self-checks on manufactured items.
Skills to perform this role :
- Ability to read and follow standard operating procedures.
- Ability to interpret work instructions.
- Ability to use a soldering iron to remove and attach small electronic components.
- Ability to use small hand tools such as torque drivers, tweezers and screw drives.
- Ability to operate various test equipment and machines associated with the assembling of electronic devices.
Education required :
- High School graduate or GED.
- Prior experience with assembly of electrical equipment or other assembly processes is preferred.
- Experience reading and following work instructions is required.
- Complete understanding of standard operating procedures for each assigned work station.
- A practical knowledge of basic electronics including electronic component identification, the ability to work from routing instructions, and interpretation of mechanical and electrical schematics is required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.