To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Zionsville, IN 46077
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Engineer (Entry Level)
Kforce Technology • Zionsville, IN
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce client in Indianapolis, Indiana (IN) area is looking for an Entry Level Software Developer to join their team. Responsibilities:
- Development, maintenance and integration of application software
- Creates, uses, and promotes the use of development frameworks, tools, methodologies and procedures to reduce future coding efforts and increase functional consistency
- Able to translate software requirements into a fully functional software solution
- Knowledgeable of design patterns and practices.; implements logical database designs, logical data models and relational data definitions in support of corporate and customer information systems requirements
- Experience with and knowledge of software development life cycles and the activities that occur within lifecycles
- Bachelor's degree, Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- One year + Software Development experience
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Desire and able to quickly learn new skills
- Application Development via .Net C#, Java, Python, or Go
- Relational Database Experience (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Cloud Experience (AWS, Azure)
- Experience in Agile or Lean projects
- Experience with DevOps concepts including Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Infrastructure as code, and release automation