To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, Zen Kitchen - Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • US-Nationwide
Posted 30 days ago
The iconic Waldorf Astoria isseeking an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager to oversee Zen Kitchen at our stunning Las Vegas property!
Locatedin the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, this luxurious hotel has 389 rooms, 6 foodand beverage outlets, and 12,000 square feet of meeting space. These outletsinclude a 3-meal restaurant, fine dining restaurant, tea lounge, bar, poolcafe, and in-room dining.
In this role, you will oversee the front-of-house operations of our 3-meal restaurant, Zen Kitchen, managing a team of 30.
The ideal candidate will be anenergetic leader with a passion for providing exceptional service and a keeneye for detail. Prior food and beverage leadership experience in a luxury hotel or upscale dining environment is required.
As one of the newest hotels to the WaldorfAstoria Brand, this role offers an incredible opportunity to work for one ofthe largest hospitality companies in the world and an iconic brand that hasbeen honored as recipient of numerous awards for being a Best Place to Work!
For more information on the property, please visit:
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, you would be responsible for assisting in the daily management of activities and services of Zen Kitchen in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standard:
- Assist in the management of all Food and Beverage operations to include, but not limited to, guest service, food and beverage quality, inventory management, outlet reservations and occupancy, systems management, budget and forecasting, marketing, report generation, department management and meeting participation and facilitation
- Ensure consistency in food quality and presentation and monitor cost and portion controls
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Meet and greet guests and respond to guest inquiries, requests and issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and resolve guest concerns
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing and training team members
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!